Enteprise Sales Manager
Enterprise Sales Manager - US
Videxio and Pexip are merging creating an exciting technology leader that is poised for accelerated growth. To fuel and capture this growth, we are expanding our sales and engineering presence in the Americas. We are looking for passionate, high-performing enterprise sales professionals to help customers overcome collaboration challenges brought on by video platforms that do not natively work together, and to help organizations enable their mobile and distributed workforces to be productive wherever they are, working on the device of their choice.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking to significantly grow our US Enterprise Sales Manager (ESM) team and capabilities. ESM’s contribute to the business by actively developing new business with enterprise-level companies through a consultative selling approach in their specific geographical territory. We have openings in sales territories that include the following target cities and verticals (but we can be flexible on the location for the right candidate):
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Federal Vertical
- Medical/Healthcare Vertical
The ideal candidate for this position has at least 10 years of professional experience in video, collaboration, and/or SaaS sales, with hands-on experience leading organizational change efforts. In addition, the ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years’ experience meeting or exceeding sales goals. Candidates must be skilled in developing high-trust relationships with prospects, reselling partners, as well as colleagues.
The ESM’s principal role is to sell into large and strategic opportunities, primarily in the mid-market/enterprise space. The ESM will be responsible for prospecting and creating their own sales pipeline and sales success. They will also work closely with the partner’s sales professionals to become engaged in large and strategic opportunities with the final objective of meeting and exceeding territory sales targets.
What do I need to have to be successful?
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales and channel-driven model with at least 10 years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level
- Passionate; relentless energy in pursuit of helping customers achieve a better collaboration solution
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, technical sales process
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota, since that's when your year truly starts!
- Experience selling video and collaboration products and services
- Capable of managing a large territory with a diverse customer base
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically value sell
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships and contacts to accelerate sales success
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources including channel partners, sales engineers, marketing, customer success, etc.
- Have a deep understanding the Enterprise IT/infrastructure/collaboration industry, where the market is heading, what’s hot/what’s not, and why we matter
What do we offer?
Pexip offers an exciting growth opportunity for a sales professional. Surrounded with like-minded, passionate teammates with a drive to be successful, we are building something great by helping organization achieve their collaboration goals and objectives. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, and an Employee Stock Option Plan.
How do I apply?
Send a cover note and CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] Write the job title in the subject line.
For more information about the position, contact Karl Hantho, President Americas. Mobile: +1 703 989 6320. E-mail/video: [email protected]
Videxio is a video service provider. Through our reseller partners, we make it easy for organizations of any size to use professional video communications. The unique architecture and operation of Videxio's cloud-based service allows individual users and businesses to be operational in minutes. Videxio has head office locations in Oslo, Norway, and Reston, VA, USA and sales offices across the world.
To learn more, visit videxio.com.
In October 2018, Pexip announced it will merge with Videxio and use the name Pexip for its combined operations, scheduled to commence from Jan 1, 2019.