Sales Executive Sweden
Videxio are expanding and we are looking to hire a Sales Executive (SE) to cover the medium to large customers in the Swedish Market. We believe that the best way to distribute our cloud video conferencing service is through channel partners. The SE will be responsible for developing effective and productive sales results directly as well as through our channel partners, providing both geographic coverage as well as access to targeted vertical markets and applications. The SE will work on his own as well as closely with the partners to develop and manage the sales pipeline, close business and meet or exceed his sales targets.
- Develop and execute the customer base and area of business
- Identify, recruit, develop and manage customer (High Touch) and reseller relationships within the area.
- Work with the customers (High Touch) to develop measurable and actionable account Business Plans
- Build a strong customer pipeline and deliver on Monthly and Quarterly targets.
- Create, track and manage sales opportunities in Salesforce
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts for the Area/Territory
- Customer demos (direct but also supporting Partners)
- Customer quotes (supporting Partners)
- Follow up of customer trials and demo’s in portal
We are looking for an experienced sales professional, a self-starter with drive and energy. Experience from video conferencing or a cloud-based service is an advantage but not a necessity.
You should have:
- University degree (desired but not a must)
- 6+ years sales experience, direct and through channels
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility
- A strong desire to learn and share knowledge and skills with an expanding team
- A demonstrable passion for cloud technology and its user benefits
- A positive go-getter attitude
- Experience working for an international company
- Strong Integrity with a sense of urgency
- Sense of humor and be a team player
We provide a competitive salary and stock options.