We’re recruiting an iOS developer. Are you at the start of your career or do you have several years of experience? Welcome to an innovative and open work environment. Here you’ll have the chance to be in charge of the development of our iOS apps. You’ll also get the chance to learn new technologies, work on a state-of-the-art global video communication ecosystem and learn from some of the best developers in the videoconferencing industry.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION
As an iOS developer at Videxio you will get the opportunity to work with future solutions in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Norway. We’re experiencing a massive growth in number of customers and traffic, and we’re now concentrating on hiring mobile developers. You’ll be responsible for new and further development of video- and communication applications on iOS. At Videxio you’ll be able to contribute to several different aspects of the technology, and get the opportunity to further expand your area of expertise.
You’ll work closely with a team of developers as well as with colleagues in product management and interaction design.
We’ve developed the first version of our iOS application, and we’re currently building version 2.0. We’d like you to take on the responsibility for all iOS development, and in cooperation with the team you will:
- Develop new features and functionalities
- Contribute to the development of new collaboration tools and services
- Contribute with ideas and development of new applications
- Put new ideas into production
- API development and integration of applications towards the backend
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU
- Have skills in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Want to build a great user experience based on designed prototypes with prepared specs, assets and everything needed to start building
- Can show us iOS applications or projects you have contributed to
- Have a relevant university- or college education (work experience can compensate for lack of formal education).
- Enjoy experimenting with open source technologies
- Have a basic understanding of http, network and security
You show a holistic and professional understanding of programming, and you can proudly display your code to other developers. You appreciate a critical eye because constructive feedback will only strengthen your expertise in the future. You have the abilities to take independent choices and stand for them. In the future you might see yourself as a leader in this field.
We believe it’s important that developers clearly show commitment and interest. If you want to be a part of the team, you must also have an ability to dig deep into the problems and quickly acquire skills for new technologies. Do you have an example of this from your experience? If so, highlight this in your application.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
Videxio believes in putting video at the heart of every conversation. The company is passionate about the power of video to improve business communication. Also, the future is in the cloud: Instead of having customers use expensive, physical boxes on premise, Videxio hosts and maintains everything in the cloud for them. Videxio is at the forefront of this development and operates a state-of-the-art service network designed from the ground up for video communication.
The platform consists of in-house developed components for signaling, media relay, logging, analysis, orderability, billing - as well as all end user interfaces. Videxio also ensures that third-party components are deeply integrated, and has approximately 20 data centers located worldwide - largely based on standard HW deployments and virtualization.