Inside Sales Representatives
Videxio is expanding and we are hiring TWO Inside Sales Representatives to support our team in the United States and Canada.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be involved in the whole sales process with our reselling partners and Videxio sales staff. That means being responsible for everything from prospecting and pipeline development, to helping close the deal and following up on renewal of contracts.The ISR will also follow-up on sales leads that come into Videxio via our website and direct marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation and pipeline creation in the form of cold calling, and following up of leads
- Follow up of existing customers including renewal of contracts
- Support of customer demos
- Provide customer quotes (supporting reseller partners)
- Collaborate with Videxio Sales and Partners on ways to grow our existing customer base
- Deliver customer presentations and orientation sessions
Qualifications & Personal Attributes
We are looking for a confident, energetic, self-starter who possesses excellent communication skills, is well organized and can operate effectively both independently and in a team environment.
The successful candidate should:
- Ideally have a 4 year college degree
- have 2-3 years’ Inside Sales, Customer Success or Marketing experience
- be proficient with collaboration tools (incl video & web conferencing applications)
- be customer-oriented with strong written & verbal communication skills
- be well organized, able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- be able to work independently, and within a team
- a strong desire to learn, share knowledge & skills
An atttractive benefits package is available to the right candidate.